Friday, May 29, 2009

81-88

i know i haven't blogged in a few days...i have read the scriptures.

reading these verses 83 jumps out at me with more of a mental picture... i don't have much to say about it..I'm still pondering it. but it did want to post the verse.


verse 83
there's smoke in my eyes they burn and water, but i keep a steady gaze on the instruction you post. (the message)

verse 83
for i am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do i not forget thy statutes (king james)



blessings,
BRITTNEY

1 comment:

  1. i just read today's and it was amazing. Oh how I love your law! Neat passion in Psalms right there. :) I would love to take their pics, but pls know that I'm NOT very good right now, so I'm not promising anything spectacular. I think it will be good practice for me, tho. I'm totally still learning my camera. Let's chat about times Sunday night or on email. :)

    ReplyDelete