Saturday, May 23, 2009

day 6 verses 41-48

happy memorial day weekend!!! hope everyone has a great time.


i'll try and keep this short and sweet..... i read verses 41-48 the one that stood out the most was..46.."then I'll tell the world what i find speak out boldly in public, and unembarrassed".

i feel i have a strong faith, I'm not easily tempted, I'm to afraid to brake the rules. this doesn't mean i haven't, but i really don't like too. lets just say i was totally the teachers pet in high school. i find myself more as a follower than a leader. example- in life group/cell groups im the one in the background listening to everyone views and opinions and only speaking and sharing mine when necessary. i was 20 when we started going to the church we attend, now im 23 and most of the people in our life group are older then me (not by much). sometimes i feel like if i say something and i say it wrong or in a weird way i will be looked down upon, like im just some kid. im afraid i may show my age. its kinda hard for me to make friends, but boy do i need them. anyway thats another story.

sooo my prayer for today is to become more bold in my faith and not so shy to share what i think with other Christians or non Christians.


blessings,
BRITT

No comments:

Post a Comment