Friday, May 22, 2009

day 5 verses 33-40

psalm 119:33-40

today i took a look at few different versions, and i chose the new living translation. the verse that stood out to me was 37. " turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word." example- the other day a had put the kids down for their nap, and grabbed my bible and went into the living room to start my QT. the TV was on when i sat down....it was access Hollywood! i watched the whole thing! then the phone rang and i never did my QT. you can ask me anything about Jon and Kate plus 8 or Britney spears and i can give you all the details, but ask me about my quiet time or the verses i was supposed to read and i cant tell you much.

if someone ask you what you learned today, would you recite scripture, or something "worthless" from Access Hollywood? just something to think about.

blessings,
BRITTNEY

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Girl, me and you are on the same page! I didn't do my qt yesterday and felt it...never have a "put together" day when I forget---which what makes me so mad - I FORGET! Why do I forget to spend time with my father who has done SO MUCH for me! Thanks for being an inspiration to me to do this challenge. Love you, Lanessa

    ReplyDelete