Sunday, May 17, 2009

TXT3 challenge

my friend Amy is going through a challenge at church. she feels her life at the moment is "out of rhythm." she hasn't been spending time in God's word like she should.so, she is going to challenge herself to make a daily quiet time a habit. they say (and I'm not sure who THEY are) that it takes doing something new 21 times to make it a habit. so, Amy has decided to break down psalm 119 into 22 8 verse sections. 21 being the number of days she is to have a daily quiet time, and the 22nd day being the 1st day of her new habit. throughout out this whole time she will be blogging her thoughts and feelings on the church's site,(www.txt3.tv and click on blog) this way we (the church) can check in on her and keep her accountable. we (the church) have all been challenged to keep up with her and do the challenge our selves. i can totally feel that i have been "out of rhythm" lately and i am going to join Amy and do this challenge with her. i will try and daily blog here and all of you can help keep me accountable. i am ready for a great change.

BRITTNEY

1 comment:

  1. okay Brit, can I join you and Amy? I think this idea is wonderful, I am always needing some help with being held accountable. When I started the Love Dare I had a friend hold me accountable in the beginning and it was s much easier. I try to have a quiet/prayer time everyday but would like it to be more a habbit.

    ReplyDelete