Wednesday, May 20, 2009

day 3 verses 17-24

the kids are doing better, thanks for the concern!

i opened my bible and started reading the niv version, and found it kinda hard to grasp. i jump on the computer and read the message...ahhh much better. i am so glad i did, my husband is going through a rough time with a friend who is in a hard place right now, and he seems to be making rude remarks and taking things out on my husband. Landon (my husband) is constantly turning to scripture for advice and wisdom. so, when i read verses 21 and 22 i thought i should share them with him. Landon is trying to be such a good friend. please pray for him.

verse 21: and those who think they know so much, ignoring everything you tell them- let them have it!
verse 22: don't let them mock and humiliate me. I've been careful to do just what you have said.

niv
verse 21:you rebuke the arrogant,who are cursed and who stray from your commands.
verse 22:remove from me scorn and contempt, for i keep your decrees.

blessings,
BRITTNEY

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of your consistency Brittney!

    Love you!
    Coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to do what you're doing and read the message version too...online b/c I don't have it myself. I'm a day behind you, though.
    I would love to take your kiddos pics for practice if you'll let me. Let's talk about it...I'm not very good at the moment so I can't guarentee focused pics, etc., but it'd be free!

    ReplyDelete